Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: ALL GAMBLERS IN THE HOUSE

  1. #1
    Inactive Member birdstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been placing $50 bets on college and pro hoop for the past 2 months. Nothing huge - never more than 6 games in a night.

    I have never been down more than $300 and am currently up $800. It is kind of like playing the $2 blackjack table - you never really lose and it makes the games much more fun to watch. I only take selected favorites - never favorites I dont like or dogs unless I feel it.

    I am limiting myself to 7 games per day in the ncaa and have my picks in today. Here are the winners:
    ND pickem v UNCC
    Marq laying 5 v tulsa
    uk laying 3.5 v Valpo
    OSU laying 12 Davidson
    Gonzago laying 6.5 v Wyoming
    usc laying 11 uncw
    Nova laying 10 Manhatten.

    I have been kicking ass on the pros lately - this is the time of year when everyone kind of knows who is good and who sucks and home teams cover most of the time, obviously being selective - again - only the favorites.

    I NEED SOME GOOD FUCKING TIPS!!!!! CAN MIZZOU WIN TODAY? They are a one point dog against Miami who reminds me of the Cuse - they are awesome one day and suck the next. Mizzou has looked real good at times and I hate Quinn Snyder more than bin Laden so I KNOW they are going to win. I am not sure b/c they have played real BAD also. ARE THEY READY??

    Also - any other tips or "systems" to use in the next couple of weeks. Any help is appreciated.

    Feel free to take my picks - the ND and OSU are my 5 stars.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Bacefelice's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Don't know Miami beyond athletic and all-around team.

    Mizzou plays no defense save one player. Pretty good against teams with only one scorer, not good against teams where everyone scores.

    Mizzou's offense is streaky with absolutely no rhyme nor reason. Gilbert would shoot from the men's room if you got him the ball. Rush will shoot a fade away instead of driving to the basket. Homeboy needs another year of college ball cause he plays pro. No defense and isn't very aggressive (perfect Big XII player, eh). Paulding is good outside and above the rim. Arthur Johnson ius a decent shot blocker and postman. Travon Bryant is making rookie mistakes at the end of his second year. Mizzou does not cause fouls and will not put themselves at the charity stripe. They'd rather take a semi-open shot than try to force a foul and strategically remove the opposing pawns from the board.

    High altitude thin air and Mizzou's girthy big men may not be a good matchup. Quin has been getting outcoached left and right in the Big XII. He's a good recruiter but has much to learn as a coach. At least his hair is shorter than last year.

    <font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 14, 2002 11:24 AM: Message edited by: Bacefelice ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member birdstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Bace - I just sent the info to "Mike the Asian" who claims he has an 83% NCAA win ratio. He likes Miami but not enough to lay the wood. I tend to agree with him but cant see myself betting on Miami - I did once and Notre Dame kicked their ass in Miami.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member A-Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Maryland might squeak by against Siena tomorrow...

    <font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 14, 2002 11:55 AM: Message edited by: A-Train ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member birdstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1-0 Fucksticks! Thank you Kentucky - fucking missouri. I KNEW IT.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member A-Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Signs you have a gambling problem...

    1) Betting on first round NCAA tournament games
    2) Asking for betting tips on internet message boards
    3) Bragging about winning a bet on an internet message board

  7. #7
    Inactive Member birdstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I said I was up $800 you piece of shit!!!! Dont you worry about me, and thanks for the Maryland tip.

    Are those your criteria or did you get that from my mother.

    Gambling addict?? you should see how much booze I drink and weekend dope I smoke!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member birdstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NOBODY EVER LISTEN TO MY PICKS! What the hell is going on today?! I am in to Fat Sam for some paper!

    On the bright side - there is always tomorrow.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member birdstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Master of the fucking obvious: Good point fella - the question is can they beat them spotting them the 26.5 points. So if they "sqeake" by it is a loser.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •